At Acadia Care Group, we’re always looking for Direct Support Providers (DSP’s) to partner with us in delivering services, such as Respite Care, Habilitation Care and Attendant Care to developmentally disabled individuals. We hire Providers who share our commitment to enhancing the quality of life for the people they serve. Qualified, certified and dependable Direct Support Providers (DSP’s) are always needed for a variety of locations, schedules, experience levels and personal goals.
Our Direct Support Providers (DSP’s) are compassionate, patient and skilled. They are reliable, knowledgeable and committed to providing quality care. Direct Support Providers (DSP’s) are able to work either independently or as part of a team.
- Must be 18 years old
- Prior work experience is helpful but not always necessary
- Requires fingerprinting and a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Requires a criminal background check
- Direct Support Providers (DSP’s) positions require a motor vehicle department check if transporting an individual.
- For some positions, specific training and a certificate of completion may be required.
- Community colleges and training institutes offer courses in care-giving that Direct Support Providers (DSP’s) attend.